Tutorials Diary team help technical professionals in their day to day work by providing on job support. We understand the requirement, make the resource understand the work and technology and impart knowledge in a practical way. It help resource to retain the job and perform well in day to day work.
How it work ?
- You come up with the requirement and we understand the project and technology used and have discussion with you to get clarity if needed. We agree to provide support once we are 100% confident.
- We help you in background and will never be face of you. We help you in project implementation, solve your queries, in proof of concepts, issue resolution and guide you in day to day work.
- We provide support as per your availability, most of the time it will be early morning, late evening or during weekends.
What is support model ?
- We provide support based upon the work and as per the requirement.
- We provide monthly support where we charge fix charges every month and help you in your day to day work.
- We also provide support on hourly bases where you share your requirement, we work on that requirement and share the numbers of spent on that.
- We don’t charge for consultation and understanding of the requirement, we start charging only when we start with work assignment.
- We charge separate if we need to explain (conduct online session) some special scenarios to team or particular person along with work assignment.
- On Job Support fee is non refundable.
Terms and conditions
- You need to share all required documents upfront and please understand that your work is new to us so it may take some time for our team to do the analysis and come back with the effort and need further discussions.
- We don’t provide support 8 hours a day during weekdays rather we provide few hours per day on weekdays and 8 or more hours on weekend.
- Our technical experts may need your help to access some of the functionality that may not be accessible from our network.
Tools and technologies covered
- We provide on job support on all current tools and technologies.